Tuesday, June 14, 2011

25th Anniversary Cake

Surprise surprise !
It actually was a big 25th anniversary surprise party for Bob and Alice .
They did not expect a room, set up with food, drinks and their closest friends and family in it.
My gift to this wonderful couple..what would it have been ? THE CAKE !

We matched the colours of the cake to all the decoration details.
The first tier was a yellow cake with almond buttercream and the second tier chocolate cake with chocolate cheese cream frosting.

To make sure that everybody liked the flavor and style of the cake, i made a test cake for our Moms group.
Same creation just different colours.
Enjoy !

1 comment:

  1. Diane this is the first time I have seen this. I do not think I ever got to thank you for your hard work on this BEAUTIFUL CAKE. It was sooo good
    I made sure I took all that was left, did not take long to be eaten.
    So happy to see that you have finally expanded and started to advertise. We wish you luck in your new Adventures, And Happy New Year!! May this new year bring you all the joys of life we all work so hard for.

    Love Bob and Alice Critcher
    01/14/2011

    ReplyDelete